Monday, August 7, 2017

Color Throwdown Featured Stamper #454

Thank you all so much for playing along with Color Throwdown #454. I hope you had fun playing along and enjoyed creating as much as we enjoyed your creations!

It's now time to reveal the Featured Stamper, so without further adieu I'd like to congratulate Eliz Stewart as our randomly chosen winner. Here is her adorable card:

 Color Throwdown #454
Eliz, you are now invited to join us as our Guest Star Stamper for the challenge on August 16th.  Please send an email to colorthrowdown[at]gmail[dot]com by NOON Eastern time on Friday, August 11th to get your Featured Stamper blinkie and details for the challenge.

Here are of few of my favorites from this week's entries:

IMG_0264.jpg

 


3 comments:

Scrapacrolles said...

Thank you for choosing my card, I am very proud...

Kelly Lunceford said...

Awww... thanks Amy! I'm glad you like my card!😘❤

ElizStewart said...

Thank so much Amy! Just sent over an email... would be thrilled to be GD on the 16th.