Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Color Throwdown #410 Featured Stamper

Thanks to everyone who joined us in the challenge last week!  We had a gorgeous gallery using the peach, aqua and gray colors!  Random.org has chosen #31 as our Featured Stamper, so that means a big congratulations go out to Emily E for her winning card below!


Emily, you are now invited to join us as Guest Star Stamper for the CTD challenge on September 28.  Please email us at colorthrowdown [at]gmail[dot]com by noon Eastern time Friday, September 23, to obtain your Featured Stamper blinkie and get details for the challenge.

There were so many fabulous creations this week and I just have to share some of my favorites, in no particular order, that jumped out at me as I viewed the gallery...



Stay tuned tomorrow for another fun color palette by Amy Rysavy!

3 comments:

Mona Pendleton said...

Congrats to all! So many pretty cards! Thanks so much for featuring mine, I'm so honored :)

Maria Valente said...

Wow... thank you for choosing my card! I'm so happy!
Hugs

Bonnie said...

Congrats everyone, what a hard job! Thank you for the shout out!